Thursday, July 30, 2009

Alex Moulton - Exodus
























I remember a time when I was a child, where new words and pictures would put wild and strange images in my mind.
Sometimes these images come back, while i'm listening to Vangelis or Tangerine Dream, or any disc distributed by Pan European Records.

Rains of destroyed alien motherships setting megalopoles the size of a planet on fire, fluorescents deformed beasts roaming a desolate and stricken countryside, strange faces growing in the sky till filling the horizon.

Someone made me experience these sensations again recently. His name is Alex Moulton, and he released "Exodus" at the begining of the year.
(and I can't help but smile like a child again everytime when i look at that intelligent and fascinating take on the no-budget video-clip)



Meridians


Exodus


Out Of Phase



Alex Moulton's Myspace

No comments: